With the wake of COVID-19 and school closings, there has been a deluge of free apps and resources for remote learning. So much so, that you may feel like you are drowning in a sea of resources wondering which are the “best” to use.
Well, I have good news for you! INFOhio has you covered!
Through INFOhio, every PreK-12 teacher, student, and parent in the state has free access to 27 digital research databases that contain the kinds of journal articles, primary sources, videos, images and diagrams, and ebooks, needed for school.
Learn of ways to deliver this content to students remotely by reading INFOhio’s Remote Learning Blog Series.
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Ages 3-5
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Grades K-5
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Grades 6-8
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Grades 9-12
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: Supporting Parents
- Remote Learning with INFOhio: The First Few Weeks
- INFOhio Webinars: Be the Helper—Support Ohio’s Remote Learning with Quality Content from INFOhio
Hi! I’m Kim Murry and I’m the INFOhio Coordinator for Northern Buckeye Education Council. As the INFOhio Coordinator, I’m responsible for day-to-day and on-site support to media specialists at our member school districts and other schools in the region. In addition, I provide training on INFOhio tools and resources, as well as assist teachers, students and administrators with integrating technology into the classroom.