A chill is in the air… houses are decorated… holiday music playing… that means one of my favorite times of year is coming!
Not the holiday season… the fourth annual Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit is coming December 21st!
The Ditch That Textbook Digital Summit is a FREE online conference for teachers founded by Matt Miller, educator and author. Digital Summit offers you nine great speakers — one new video interview released per day. It brings together some of the brightest minds in education to discuss technology, pedagogy and more. Teachers can generate FREE certificates for professional development credits.
The fourth annual Ditch Summit starts on December 21st and Matt Miller recently released the speaker lineup for this year.
- Austin Kleon, author of Steal Like an Artist
- Jam Gamble, educator/speaker/entrepreneur extraordinaire
- Nate and Angie Ridgway, co-authors of Don’t Ditch That Tech
- Toney Jackson, teacher-poet and all-around inspiration
- Matt Miller, author of Ditch That Textbook
- Omar López, a teacher doing amazing things with project-based learning
- Jaime Donally, a guru in immersive tech, AR, VR and more
- Karon Weber, from the Hacking STEM team at Microsoft
- Pooja Agarwal and Patrice Bain, co-authors of Powerful Teaching
The summit opens on Friday, December 21, with new videos released daily (except on December 24 and 25). Additionally, all previous years’ videos will be available through the whole summit, so if you missed previous years, this is a great time to catch up. Videos will become unavailable when the summit closes on Wednesday, January 8, 2020.
Ready to get started? Grab your FREE ticket by clicking the link below and registering:
I’m Chris Malanga and I’ve been an Educational Technologist with the Northern Buckeye Education Council/NWOCA since 2016. In this role, I help teachers, administrators, and students integrate technology into our schools. My passion is helping people develop skills to change the world of education!