Quizlet Live is an in-class, team based learning game. It puts the students in randomized teams (automatically) and gives each group different questions within the study set. Each team is made up of 3 or 4 students with a randomly assigned animal team name. (You can reshuffle the teams until you are satisfied with the groupings.) Each member of the group has different answers and only one person has the correct answer. The group needs to work together to get the correct answer to get the points. Incorrect answers reset the team’s progress to zero. The first team to match all 12 terms correctly in a row wins. At the end of the game, teams see what they matched correctly and incorrectly.
- At least 12 questions and answers in the set
- At least 6 students ready to play
- 10 to 20 minutes of class time
- Website to set up your Quizlet account: https://quizlet.com/
- Sign up with Google or Email
- Create a Class
- Invite students by email, automatic join link, or link with Google Classroom
- Create your Study Set (or have students create their own)
- Use any of the below ways to study.
I’m Chris Malanga and I’ve been an Educational Technologist with the Northern Buckeye Education Council/NWOCA since 2016. In this role, I help teachers, administrators, and students integrate technology into our schools. My passion is helping people develop skills to change the world of education!